Our practice was started in 1977 with a Christian foundation. Each week a few of our staff gather together to pray for the practice and our patients. If you have health (or other) issues you would like prayer for, please complete a form and we will include you next time we pray. Submit a prayer request form.
Additional information that may help you:
- Coping with end of life and life limiting illness.
- Coping with bereavement.
- Dealing with feelings of guilt.
- Learning to forgive.
- Having financial worries?
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) runs courses throughout the UK and are highly recommended for anyone struggling financially. Visit the website
- Local churches, courses and resources:
- Care for the Family is a national charity which aims to promote strong family life and to help those who face family difficulties. Visit the website
- Community Navigators aim to support and empower people to engage in self-care, independence and well-being across the Borough of Wokingham. Visit the website
- Explore the Christian faith at Alpha. Find out where the course is running…
- Our Lady of Peace
- Brookside Church
- Earley St Peter’s
- Trinity Earley
- Salvation Army Lower Earley
- St Nicolas Church
- Lower Earley Baptist Church
- Earley Christian Fellowship