We’re upgrading our Clinical IT System!
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All prescription requests must be with us by Friday 19th July, if medication is needed before Wednesday 7th August.
- We will be running a very limited service for appointments between Monday 22th July and Monday 5th August.
- Patients will NOT be able to request test results between Monday 22nd July and Monday 5th August. However our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Our Wednesday morning Blood Clinic will NOT be running on Wednesday 24th July or 31st July.
- Any referrals required between 24th July and 3rd August will be processed as soon as possible after Monday 5th August. Any urgent referrals will NOT be delayed. Routine referrals required between 22nd July and 3rd August may not be processed until after Monday 5th August
- We will NOT be able to register new patients between 12th July and Monday 5th August. If you need to be seen at the practice in this time you will be asked to complete a form to be seen on the day. You will then need to register as a new patient after 5th August.
- We will NOT be able to accept any new applications for online services from 1st July until 2nd September. This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.